Crédits photos: © Matt Grayson & Motivation, © Planète Enfants & Développement,
Help victims of natural or man-made disasters, contribute to the safeguarding of human dignity and the protection of vulnerable people.
The projects we support are based on the following values:
- The dignity and equality of all human beings.
- Respect for the law, as defined by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, International Humanitarian Law, Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, etc.
Our general approach
The Foundation favors the following projects:
- Who places vulnerable people at the center of its activities and makes them actors in their change
- That strengthen the autonomy, capacities and know-how of the most vulnerable communities and people
- Focusing on forgotten or neglected causes
- Who favor and support local actors
- Who think outside the box and promote innovation
- Who promote holistic approaches
- Which contribute to having a systemic effect, that is to say, likely to modify the causes of the problems addressed and not only their damage
- That helps to make a lasting impact
Who are we ?
Created in Geneva in 1988, Pro Victimis is a private foundation under Swiss public law. It consists of a Board of Trustees which sets the lines of intervention and decides on the allocation of funds, as well as a Secretariat which studies and analyzes the projects with a view to submitting them to the Board for approval and monitors funded projects.
Board of Trustees
Ms. Doris Pfister
Prof Alexis Keller
Dr Véronique Lambert
Prof Louis Loutan
Mr. Denis Pittet
Executive Director :
Ms. Ariane Waldvogel
Project analyst :
Ms. Laure Saporta
Program manager :
Mr. Mark Cave
Assistant manager :
Ms. Marie-Paule Palwankar
Secretariat and group of experts working in the different priority areas of the Foundation.